Thursday, January 5, 2012

Goodbye silly queer Dogs !

you killed my cat.. you destroyed my plants.. you messed my trash can..
you shitting everywhere and you make some silly noise every night...
i think its time for you to go.. i will call the "majlis pebandaran"
to capture every of your silly generations.. i know its hard for me to kill you..
i still had a sense of humanity to you.. even when i chase you with "sabit"
in my hand, i won't attack you with that weapon.. this is how i show
my respect to you.. but you still keep doing trouble at my place..
as long as you here, you always threaten the safety of my cats
and other people..
i don't care if you're a stray dogs, a tokong dogs,
or a "penjaga kawasan pembangunan" dogs.. once the "majlis pebandaran" come,
i demanded them to sweep every all of you with no mercy.. The End !



* yes you're cute.. and i'm know that you're not supposed to live like that..
but i have to do this to ensure the safety of my cats and other people.*

No comments:

Post a Comment