Monday, February 20, 2012

My Perfect Birthday Gift ! but...


The last BlackStar Tour 2012 - landed in Malaysia..


we love you Avril.. you're really rock the stage.. and the crowd
gone crazy.. all of your songs are great and you sing it very well..
i was a lot happy when you said "tonight is the special night...."
i was hoppin' that the "special night" is my birthday.. lol
still remember when Avril sing "Wish You Were Here".. funny part
when she sings "There's a girl.. who give us......."  and the crowd
together said "SHIT".. then Avril was like "OMG, did they just
said that word ? ".. after that when she sing the "Smile" song ,
they were no cencored part at all.. haha too funny..
overall.. really great performance as Avril performs at her best..
even me scream out loud till the end of the concert..
still suprised to see the person that i grown up with her
songs is singing in front of my own bare eyes..

BUT..

there one thing that spoils my happy mood..
my camera has been stole by the "pukimakjadah" Guard..
even my friend's camera too.. they ask me to hand my bag
coz they want to check it.. and they say camera , Perfumes ,
Hairspray and others are not allowed to bring in..
and they ask me to put my bag at the counter or else
i can't go in.. i stupidly trust them and hand it my bag to them..
and i see some peoples do the same thing.. but when the
concert was finished.. i found my bag outside the entrance with
full of sampah sarap.. and when i opened it.. Shit..
cameras missing and so were the guards.. i'm search for the
stupid indian guard for almost 2 hours and still didn't find it..
done the police report but what can police do.. i've no evidence..
all i can say right now is bye-bye camera..

actually i was planning to go to the Evanescense concert
at 23rd February.. but.. all were stunted due to this shitty problems..




actually there is a police station just beside the stadium..
if i know early i would put my bag there instead of
giving to stupid guards that will rotten in hell..


but than doesn't really affect the whole show actually..
i still have fun at the concert and enjoyed my birthday very much..
about that camera.. i considered it as Dugaan.. nothing more..
maybe 2012 is the year when good and bad things happens at the same time..
nah dun really care , main point is the Avril Lavigne is soooo freaking awesome !!
the crowd chants We Want More We Want More were unforgetable !
- THE END -
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment