Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lumrah Dunia ~ ~

in this world..it is a wajib thing.. no matter where we go
at least one person will hate us and one person will admire us..
yea at least.. not sure if there is two or three.. it depends..

the above statement is to my friends that always meroyan on facebook
saying that Boss berat sebelah lah.. mamat tu benci aku la.. minah tu jeling aku la..
hey its normal.. wanna hear my story ? no ? then go die.. lol haha

i've work already.. since.. ahh forgot already.. nevermind lah..
the tukang masak really hate me since the first day i started work..
i don't know what's the mistake i made because it's the first day..
belum buat apa apa salah pun lagi.. but now she's okay..
she's being nice to me.. BUT.. the person who really kamcing
with me pulak yang baran with me.. and again with no reason..
and one more thing.. a bit shy to say.. a boss's daughter
admire me and always try to get my full name, telephone number
and FB account.. lol.. she even ask me do i still single.. lmao
bukan nak riak but that is lumrah.. no matter how we run away
this thing always happens.. so toksah la nak merungut rungut
lagi macam budak hilang botol susu ye.. naik rimas mata aku
membaca nya.. don't avoid it , but face it.. nuff said..

No comments:

Post a Comment